Ram fry colors?

Can anyone who has bred Ramerizi's or Altispinosa's give me an idea as to
how long it takes the fry to develop colors?

I have a brood of 40-50 fry that are five weeks old and I can only make out
the little black band at the front of the dorsal fin.
The rest of their bodies are transparent (similar to glass cats) I know that
they are not albino as every last one of them is like this.
I am not overly concerned because they are very healthy. I just can't get my
patience to overcome my curiosity.

Much thanx in advance.
Kyle