Re: Opal borellii... or NOT

For those who don't know. The fish pictured as A. resticulosa in the L&S book is
actually A. sp. Wangenfleck/Spotted-cheeks. I'd love to comment on the ID of the
fish but I can't seem to find any link to any pictures on the web page! Is this
because AOL wants to put cookies on everything and I prefer to block them out.?

Mike Wise