Re: Opal borellii... or NOT... not!!!

These are the pics of the A. 'neon heads' ( blue heads, blaukopf, steel
heads, what ever you want to call them ) that are being sold in Australia- I
got what appeared to be a male and female - these two did not last long
though because they were riddled with worms.

My two fish:

Female ( I think )

http://petsforum.com/personal/svoorwinde/images/femaleneonhead.jpg

Male

http://petsforum.com/personal/svoorwinde/images/maleneonhead.jpg

Pic Mike Wise sent me when I was trying to ID these fish

http://petsforum.com/personal/svoorwinde/images/neonheadmw.jpg

When I enquired about them I too was told that they were hybrids between
borellii and something else

regards,

Simon