Re: Partner Compatibility

Daryl

In my experience with nijsseni-group species, A. panduro included, they tend to
be 'choosy' about spawning partners and tend to ignore or trash any member of the
opposite sex that isn't up to their standards. If the males are considerably
smaller than the female, you might want to consider 2 options:
1) If the tank is large enough throw in 2 or 3 males and let the female decide
for herself  (she might trash them all) or
2) Wait for the young to select mates and use a young pair.

Mike Wise