Re: Opal borellii... or false fish

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Dujardin Colin wrote:

> A page in the krib about opal, borellii and false blue head with what is
> true and what's not sure should be usefull i think.

Nah, that's not how I do the Krib.  In the species postings pages, YOU
talk here about your personal experience with the fish, I just put it up
there. I think Mike's posting from yesterday will help people who are
looking for that answer; I've got it queued up for the next update (which
is about 6 months overdue, unfortunately... too many other projects...).

The problem as I see it with writing a "this is what's true", is that I'm
not sure what is "true" here.  We've got lots of different experiences,
anecdotes, sometimes even bald-faced lies, fabrications, and (at the
opposite end of the spectrum) scientific studies. Conflicting
experience (if actual experience) is still valid in many cases.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com