Re: "bluehead" with worms?

Hello
thanks for the explaination Bob!

wait.. i think you misread my message.. i don't have any females.. i think
it's the other person.. forgot who.. but he/she said they died couple days
later because of worms or parasite?!?!

Acutally i'm not too sure if this helps or not.. but my LFS gets different
shippments.. but their source for LFS has 2 distinct lists and the fish get
shipped at different times (don't know y different times.. but)the 'blue
head' he orders is on the domestic list not on the 'wild-caught list' would
this be some type of evidence that they are some type of man-made strain
instead of being wild caught.. but you've got to admit(okok from my point of
view) the 'bluehead's' do look nice in my planted tank....

thanks
Raymond Wong