tank problems

I relate this to apistos by saying.. there's one in the tank with the
problem ;)

I have been noticing some webby looking crud in my tank.  This is the tank
I just recently finished cycling using fishless cycling.  I followed all
directions, and found that after the cycling was done and the water changed
out, there was this webby nasty stuff growing on my decor.  I've wiped it
off once, but it came back.. how do I get rid of this pest?  The tank
inhabitants are one apisto cacutoides, one african butterflyfish, and one
tiger pleco.

Thanks
Susan