Re: ACA

Well, I have finally gotten some real food and much needed sleep.

A few things worth remembering:
1. Big John acting in rare form after having a few "Blue" drinks and
countless beers.
2. Identifiying and Apisto with Kathy Olson, Mike Wise, and Don Kinyon. The
fish changed names 4 times in about 30 minutes. The gem of the convention
for me.
3. Kathy Olson not being able to study all weekend.
4. Big John, Kevin Plazak and myself being flashed by a B.I.T.C.H. member
who should remain nameless.

Two things were clear after the convention. First, we can not allow Mike
Wise to associate with Ingo Koslowski if we'd like to fool ouserlves into
believing that we understand Apistogramma taxonomy and evolution. And for
the same reasons, all imports of Apistos are banned from this point on
until further notice.

It was nice to see all of you that made it to Cleveland.

Julio