Re: testing

In a message dated 8/11/00 8:53:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tgriff2@home.com writes:

> I joined the list about three weeks ago, and had only gotten two posts up
> yesterday.  Suddenly I have dozens coming in today, so something must have
> changed?

Nothing special happened.  We suddenly just have more to talk about.  You
will find this is about the normal traffic on the list, but then there are
times of three or four days in a row where nothing is said.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com