RO against Seradest (+ anybody from Belgium ?)

Hi,

does anyone could explain me the difference between RO water and de-ionised
water (by Seradest method).
As an analytical chemist, I can't really understand that my rams seems to
dislike the Seradest water witha conductivity of about 0.5µS/cm ?

What couls disturb them with such a water ? We're speaking of µS, so what
could be the problem ?
(I use seradest water to dilute my tap water, rams were acclimated with my
very hard tapped water (hardness about 20) for one week, then I diluted it
to a hardness of ±12 and added peat filtration. Then one week after, I
diluted again to a hardness of 7. This last move, they dislike and ±40% of
them died (those are german rams, not the shitty far-east quality)).
Anybody got an idea ?

I'll let my apistos with a hardness of 12 until I understand more of the
problem.
I just have acces to free Seradest water, not to RO :(((

Some more personnal: anyone from Belgium (Brussels or Brabant ?)