Re: Nanochromis

Dave is a THIEF. Anyone wants to discuss this with me can reach me off list.
David I'm still waiting for the money you owe me. Guys I'm really sorry I've
veered off topic but the are some individuals in the hobby that give the rest
of us a bad rap and MR. Sanchez is one of them. David, you owe me over
$4000.00, when will this be paid. I have sent you documents and letters which
you have refused to answer. David I think you should know that I've consulted
an attorney on this matter and LEGAL action will be taken. This will be the
last time I'll post anything off topic. I am really sorry to all the members
of the apisto list and I promise this will not happen again.
                   Sammy