RE: I can't believe what I see.

Fredrik,Ken,Mike,
Fish menopause? Now you really got me scared, hehehehe.
I had some cacatuoides sneaker males before and their physical appearance
stayed the same even after removing the dominant male.I have never seen
anything like this.I mentioned that my fish never spawned and I definitely
wont claim that a sex reversal is going on.Just a little cross dressing
maybe?It would be interesting to see if the two will breed.Unfortunately all
my breeding tanks are packed with youngens.I'll try to breed them soon and
let you know of any success.
Looks like cross dressing is the only way to get D.maculatus males these
days:).
Max