Re: Cyclop-eeze one more time.

<<It probably isn't so much about giving them enough room as it is about
water quality.  Did you do a partial water change daily?>>

Nope, every other day.

<<Did you keep an eye on nitrate levels?>>

Yes they never went above 15ppm, though that is an estimation I was
using a color match type test kit and you know how that goes....

<<Fry are far more sensitive to nitrates than adult fish.  It should be
possible to keep 98-100% of a batch alive.  When we fail it is either
the food or the nitrate buildup.>>

Do you think that 15ppm is too high for fry?

<<Microworms aren't as nutritious as some other stuff, but your fry
would survive on them if you give them enough. That can also be hard to
judge as a beginner.  With the limited information available, I would
guess water quality.>>

I fed them 3 times a day and siphoned off anything that settled (the
worms are kinda hard to see though). Let me know if 15ppm is too high,
they are spawning again as I type this so I want to try and do better on
the next batch. If my info is too vauge let me know what type of info is
pertinent when asking this type of question so I will know next time.
The people in my club are pretty excited that I have a pair that spawns
so well, not many of them have done these guys for the BAP program, so
if I can get 50 or so to live, I will be able to spread them around.

Thanks for the replies everyone!!

Be well,
  Rich