Re: P. taeniatus FS

George writes:

> If this is what the list has come to, I think I will opt out.  SALT WATER
> STUFF?
>  Frank, could you filter that stuff out?  AAAAUUUUCCKK!!!!!!

Come on, george.  He's new to the list.  He doesn't know the basic rules yet.
 Your response WAS a little brash.

For general reference, this is a discussion list.  You are allowed to post
WANTS, but SELLS belong somewhere else, like the Cichlidtrader.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator       º o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0