Re: P. taeniatus FS

Well, I would love to place an ad with either one of
the ones you suggested but I'm not a member of either.
Whats the link for the ASG? It's all said and done so
slap my hand and call it cool. I didn't know it was
off limits to post FS items and nothing was said about
it when I signed up here. I would think posting
relevent fish to a list by a private breeder would be
pertinent as long as your not running a business and
posting on a private list about fish in your store.
And trust me there is no way to rip anyone off by
selling them these fish, If anything I'm selling them
too cheap and getting ripped off myself. But hey I
won't post FS items. Issue's dead lets move on.

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>

http://dwarfcichlid.hypermart.net/a_agassizii_santarem.JPG.

http://dwarfcichlid.hypermart.net/a_cf_agassizii_rio_tapajos.JPG.