Re: Is anybody out there?

Hello Francine and everyone else

Yes there is intelligent life on this planet!!! lol

I've just been kind of busy with the holiday weekend and work and all to
write anything.   It was nice to get an email back from the gentleman i
bought my N. Anomola from, just to let you know Kent, the Borellis i
picked up from you have spawned and have wigglers for me.   The male is
really beautiful, very nice colors.   I'm happy to have Borelli going
again.   Thanks for bringing them to the ACA convention.

Well hope there are people out there reading the list still, lol

John