Aequidens Maroni

I was thinking of trying Keyholes as well. I've got a four foot heavily
planted tank with rummies, pencils and a few ageing assorted apisto females
(Ph 6.5, very soft, 27 degrees). I thought I might start with four juvenile
Keyholes.

Does anyone have any adverse comments on the traits of these fish - messy,
pushy, plant nibblers, grow too big, etc?

BTW, in case anyone's interested, I managed to get a few (three to be
precise) survivors from eggs stripped from a pair of McMasteri (the female
always ate them). Just as well as the handsome father suddenly turned dark
and died soon after. I can't sex the kids yet but the largest one has glints
of blue cheek so I'm hoping he's a he.

Cheers