RE: ram young and Lilia

Hi Mike,

Parents were small... Is there different strains of microworms? May be mine
were too big? I know about water quality, never feed until the fry is off
the bottom... I was watching them, they did not even try to eat microworms,
although with rotifiers you can see them gobbling 'em up. I could rise
decent # of fry, it is just soo frustrating to see them dying for nothing,
especially then apisto fry do so well in the next tank.

Lilia