RE: APR by Ocean Star

Mike,
I too have committed the "evil deed" and do it frequently.  I do it for the
exact reason you do, to milk more spawnings from the parents.  On occasion,
I do leave the eggs with the parents, but that's when I am lazy.
Michael D. Meyer - mikeymeyer@sprintmail.com
Heart of America Aquarium Society in Kansas City -
http://www.geocities.com/kcfishclub
Membership Chairman and Breeder's Award Program
KC Virtual Fish Club - http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/kansascityfishclub
Founder