Female differences: agazis - cacatoo

What's the best way to differenciate those females ?
Would those interbreed (a male agazis with a female cacatoo by example) ?

BTW:
Rams should learn to read, I got a couple that lay eggs on a stone, not in
gravel... another couple prefered gravel in the same tank.
Guppys should reads books too, they would know that at pH<6 and very soft
water, they should not give me so much childrens, they are WAY much more
productive than my other tanks (high hardness). And it's incredible to see
that rams don't even try to eat those childrens !