Re: Female differences: agazis - cacatoo

Jean-Mark,

The caudal fin us useful only on mature females. A better method is to see if the
fish has abdominal stripes. A. cacatuoides females show zig zag abdominal
stripes. A. agassizii females have none. I doubt that the two species will
interbreed.

Mike Wise