RE: tank ideas

In a community tank, there will be someone willing to snack on caviar.
In
this tank, you will have to accept that spawning the fish is a
secondary, or
even tertiary concern.  The black neons will get along okay with the
hatchets.

Bob Dixon

I dunno... My vision is that they will breed. Even if I will have to take
tetras eggs away. It will be a sparsely populated tank to start from to give
them all space to copy themselves. I hate fish just hanging around without
babies, it feels like it is my fault; from another hand fish probably feel
guilty too, and would spawn just ot make me happy. So, it will be a huge
spawning place... a pretty one, too...

Lilia