Re: CO2

If you are short of money, the best method is yeast (DIY) method.   Very
little front cash needed.   But it is a lot of work.

If you have more money than time, compressed gas is the best.   As far as I
know, the "electrical" methods do not work (at least in soft water) and the
chemical methods are very expensive in the medium or long run.

If you hate work and want something cheap in the short run, you can pour in
a little bit of sparkling water in every day.  But don't overdo it.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam