Re: Another CO2 question

At 11:38 PM 10/9/00 -0500, Eric Martina wrote:
>I have a CO2 concentration of about 15 ppm (which is good for most plant,
>right?). so which is correct? Do I need CO2 injection?

The real test is how your plants are growing.   If you are satisfied with
their growth and condition, you don't need to change anything.   If you
aren't satisfied you need to figure out what you need more or less of
(growth, color, runners, flowers, seeds, success with difficult plants,
etc.) and then figure out what is holding you back from getting it.   One
step at a time.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam