Re: 10 to small?

I breed regularly in 10-gallon tanks.  In fact, I had my cacatuoides breeders
in a 5 gallon to keep them between spawnings, and they spawned in there.  She
is tending the fry, and the male has avaided any scathing attacks from her
like I alsways see in tens.  Go figure.

But you can't leave the fry in a ten as they grow.  You will need to move
them to bigger digs at some point.  Do you have a twenty or thirty handy?

Bob Dixon