Re: Really soft water

George,

I know of no fish that can live in pure R/O water. I'd suggest adding some peat
extract to the water to give it some "body" if you don't add a little tap water.

There are many fish that can handle extremely soft water. I'd think any species
from the Rio Negro should be OK. Actually, nearly all Amazonian species will do
well in extremely soft water.

Mike Wise