RE: Female or Sleeper Male?

Hi,

I believe viejita II are just that and do not go by any other name.
It does sound to me that you have a female.  The bright yellow colouration
could in fact mean that she has spawned already.  If you've had the fish for
such a long time I'd expect that fish to be quite a bit smaller than the
others which you say are males.

If you want to breed these fish I suggest you move out the pleco and the
corys to another tank.  It may also be worthwhile moving the males.  If this
spawning fails consider giving another tank to the female and the best
looking male.

Good luck
Ken - Scotland.