RE: Sterilizing tank

Yep, that is my problem. When I added the acid to the gravel it looked as
though I put vinegar into baking soda! I bought the tank (and gravel) used,
so I don't know what type of gravel it is. It looks like just your normal
natural colored gravel. What type should I get so that I do not have this
problem again?

Another, somewhat unrelated question. What type of store would carry CO2
tanks?

Thanks!
Eric