RE: cloudy water

>four weeks ago i set up a ten gallon tank.  it clouded up, as i had
expected
>it to, after a day but has stayed clouded ever since, despite my water
>changes of two gallons per day.  does anyone have any idea what is causing
>my perpetual clouds?

I am by no means an expert, so anyone please correct me if I am wrong. From
what I understand many times your water will turn cloudy right after you add
new water. It has to do with the different water chemistries mixing I think.
Maybe try letting it sit for a week or so without changing the water.

Eric