RE: cloudy water

i didn't start initiating daily water changes until two weeks ago, when i
got desperate.  the water is siphon off is green/brown, and smells fishy.
this makes me think that algae/bacteria is present in the water in unusually
large amounts.  the filter that runs the tank is well established already.
:(

http://profiles.msn.com.