HITH (Hole in the head disease)

Hi all,
I thought I share this with the list:
I lost two very beautiful A.hongsloi and nijsseni males due to HITH last
year.
My last remaining nijsseni male started to show symptoms of HITH two weeks
ago.
I was able to safe him with a over the counter liquid Multi Vitamin
supplement for kids.
I soaked his food(frozen BS,Daphnia,tetra bits etc.) over night in a
Vitamin/tank water mixture before feeding.I do this on a regular basis for
all my fish from now on.
He looks much better now, no signs of HITH at all.
I hope you can safe some of your fish this way, too.
Max