A. borellii descriptions

Hi All,

I approached the group a couple of weeks ago about some borellis
I had that I believed to be all males. All my fish have the
characteristic 'face paintings' and a dark lateral line with a aqua-
blue body. Very stricking and colorful. The LFS contacted me and
they have ~30 assorted sizes (1/2" to 1"). I'm going this afternoon
to cull through the lot to find some ladies. I have a couple of
questions for the list first:

At this young age will I be able to distinquish the two sexes?

Should I stay away from ones with bright "face paintings" (males
only?)?

Should I be looking for a dull-colored specimen with a dark line
through the eye and rear fins or are they too young?

Thanks for any info. Hopefully, I'm going to finally get this thing
right! I just hate to buy a half dozen more males ;-)...

Jamie    <"\\\><
Greenwood, SC