Re: Your opinion

Patrick,

I have this fish, but only for a few weeks. They are just about old enough to breed.
I am waiting to see what happens. Koslowski has written me and said his observations
have been verified by another breeder in Europe. For those in the US, Julio Melgar
has been selling this fish under the name A. sp. Brustband.

Mike Wise