baby A. eunotus - HELP!

Recently I had a spawn of A. eunotus. I removed the spawn from the female's
care (but didn't get them until after hatching) and have them in a suspended
container in the tank. They are almost through their yolk sacs and are
wriggling around the bottom of the chamber. There are about 70 young at this
time, and I believe I missed a few as the female continues her vigilant
defense of the overturned flower pot in which she layed her eggs.

My question is this. Was I right to remove the fry? They were in a 48 gallon
aquarium that currently houses two adult females and an adult male eunotus,
a few neons, a corydoras, three otocinclus, and some shrimp. Is there any
chance that they would have survived on their own?

Since it's too late now, what should I feed them as they deplete their yolk
sacs? And are there any other needs that I should consider going forward.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

Charles

http://profiles.msn.com.