Sp Mamore Red

Hello Everyone,
How is everyone enjoying mother natures blast of winter reality?
Personally i dont like it.   Too cold , too much snow, way too early!!!

Back to the good  things.   I am really excited, I got my sp Mamore Red
to spawn finally.   For months now, they swam around very happy little
buggers and last night while just being nosey and checking things out, I
noticed one of the females in a flower pot, colored up nice and yellow.
So i got a flash light out and shined it into the tank and into the
flower pot.   Through the reflection off the bottom glass i could see up
in the flower pot a nice clutch of eggs!!   This is soo cool for me, i
really like these guys and finally got them to spawn.   Now to keep my
fingers crossed and see if i get wigglers!!!

Ok, now i'll let you go back to doing what ever you were doing before
and i wont bug you again.   I just had to tell someone!!!   :)   Back to
shoveling snow and keeping warm!!!    5 months till spring!!!

Little John