Non-member submission from [Steph & Dave <caligula@ihug.com.au>]]

Dunno why this bounced - sounds like they came to the right place though.
Frank O'Carroll - apisto admin

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:04:01 +1100
From: Steph & Dave <caligula@ihug.com.au>
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Off Topic: South American Trip

Sorry about the offtopic post :)

My partner and I are planning a long holiday in South America next year,
and I would love to hear from any one who has been (or lives there)
about places they really enjoyed visiting and conversely places to
really avoid.

I definately want to get down into the amazon basin region and see some
"real habitat" while we are there, unfortunately we wont be collecting
as I dont think the fish would last too long in the backpacks. ;)

After that we are heading off to New York and then on to the UK to work
for a couple of years so I will be taking a break from fish keeping, and
my lurking on the list.

Please reply directly to me, rather than the list.

Thanks

Steph