Best Dwarf Cichlid Book

Hello All,

I'm hoping to treat myself this Christmas and buy a good Dwarf Cichlid book
(less than £100).  Do you have any recommendations for a good 'fact dense'
scientific book with (water conditions, biotopes, breeding, feeding,
geograpical details etc.) covering mainly South American dwarf cichlids or
just Apistogramma.  Good pictures would be nice but aren't essential and line
drawings will do.

I'm in the UK, but have access to a worldwide importer of scientific books.

Alan W