Re: Borelli Thesis

"Liptrot, Pete" wrote:

> I think scientists have just as much, if not more, to learn from aquarists
> as vice-versa, and whenever possible I try to push this.

Those of you not on Cichlid-L might be pleased to know that this same comment has
been expressed on that list many times by many very prominent ichthyologists.
Your breeding & behavioral reports are very valuable to them because they don't
have the time or money to conduct such studies themselves.

Mike Wise