Re: Crenicichla Regani Variations?

Hi Rich,
    My friend Mike is right. Trust Vinny. I have had and seen many C.
regani's but have never seen one with a spike tail. Both pages are photo's of
Regani and you should be told that Frank Warzel who's photo's are on Juan's
page is THE worldwide authority on pike cichlids. Vinny I know agrees. If you
have those that look like C. sp. Venezuela I also have those and they are
about 5" and still have the striations which they are supposed to loose.
    I'm sure Vinny will correct anyting wrong we may have said. Good luck
with whatever you have.
    Don Zilliox