Re: West african dwarfs.

"David A. Youngker" wrote:

> [...]

Unless the rules for this list has changed recently, West African
(Dwarf)
Cichlids are well inside the scope of the list. Although it's called the
apisto-list it covers all dwarves, SA as well as WA.

Asking for a trade is perhaps not within the scope of this list, asking
for a list/place were you can trade is OK. Give the guy a break, there's
not enought traffic on this list anyway.

Fredrik Ljungberg