Re: Crossing colors

Bob Crosby wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance, but what's the LFS?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob

Bob, LFS means Local Fish Store (or Local Fish Supplier ?).

Eric,
seeing as how the red-ocellated colouration occurs in the
wild as well, although not as much as on bred specimens, I
would assume that it's a dominant trait and you may get
more double-red fry than orange. Just try it, I don't think
anyone can really answer what colour they'll be.

Regards,
Fredrik