Rams

I have two pairs of German rams in a ten gallon tank. Both have spawned about the same time. Fry are every where. I am a little afraid of doing anything to upset this fragile balance. I have kept the lights on this tank for 5 days and the water is completely green. I also lowered the water to about 3/4 level. so the fry can eat the live  baby brine shrimp that I feed them.

When should I do a water change?
Should I take the fry from thier parents ?

When do I take the parents out all these fry are free swimming.

Mike