Off topic - lost contact address

Can anyone help me with Jim Stigliano's e-mail address?  My computer has
suffered from a few "highland flings" this while back and I have been unable
to contact him with the address I have on an older file.
Jim is a member of The Greater Chicago Cichlid Assoc. (GCCA).  I know that
Jim's computer hasn't been well either as he contacted the BCA over here to
get my address.  Unfortunately his e-mail which was forwarded to me via BCA
was saved on a CD which my computer decided to make access impossible.
You can contact me off this list if you can help.
Thanks,
Helen
Scotland. U.K.
helenburns@redhotant.com