What are these?

I was at the LFS today and they recently got a new shipment of Apistos in.
They had A. ortmani, A. cruzeui (I assume they meant A. cruzi), A. paner,
and A. paraca. I can't find any information about the last two. I looked in
my Aqualog South American Cichlids II, South American Dwarf Cichlids by
Mayland and Bork, and online to no avail. They are still very small so I
don't think they had their adult colors yet. Does anyone know about these
fish, or are they just mislabeled?

Thanks!
Eric