AquariumBooks Mail List

I have been in the aquarium hobby a number of years and have become an
Aquarium book collector. I will also occasionally put books on ebay and
thought there might be many of you out there who do buy and used books and
would like to be made aware of books on the market. Also people are always
looking for specific titles. Some of you might like to let someone else
know of a good book you just got on a certain subject.

That's what this list is all about. The only restrictions I am putting on
the list is that the book must be strictly aquarium related, ( no birds,
dogs, cats, etc. ) and no bookstores.

The list could also be used to post references to articles in books and/or
in Internet sites that you think might be of interest.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click on the
address below:

 http://www.egroups.com/group/AquariumBooks

Happy book hunting !

.