Re: Info wanted.

Hi Nick

There are some apistos available in australia, and I have seen triple
reds floating around but they arent that common.

If you are interested you can come to the Dwarf Cichlid bulletin board
which has a few apisto nuts on it :)
http://pub50.bravenet.com/forum/show.asp?usernum=4227733772

Otherwise it depends on where you are located.  George at Boronia
Aquarium in Melbourne will try and track some down for you if you ring
and ask.  I think one of the guys on the dwarf board has some german
imports but I dont think he has any fry yet, or a couple of aquariums in
sydney may have them from time to time.  Definately not standard stock.

You can email me if you like or post a note on the board.

Steph