Apistogramma iniridae

Hi.
This weekend I bought 10 young Apistogramma iniridae.
Can anyone tell me what condition they require? They prefer very soft/very
acid water, don't they?
Here in Norway my tap-water is quite soft (about 3 dGH) and slightly acid
(pH=6,8).
What should I do whith my water? Oak-leaves? Chemistry? I don't have a
r/o-unit, so I have to prepare my water in another way...
I now use only Tetra Black water extract...

Frode Johansen