Re: Info wanted.

Nick,

Just remember that you have a lot of fry predators (angels, rainbows & tetras) in
your tank so don't expect large numbers of surviving fry. In addition, A. cacatuoides
Triple Red still isn't a fixed strain. It usually produces more Double Reds than
Triple Reds. This is where a lot of the Double Reds come from and a lot of Triple
Reds are actually Double Reds from a Triple Red pair. Triple Reds will have mostly
red anal fins along with the red dorsal and caudal fins. Caveat Emptor!

Mike Wise