Re: Apistogramma iniridae

Your tap water is good for normal keeping, you don't need to do
anything more unless you're looking to breed them. I have only
had A. iniridae once and they required a pH lower than 5 for
successful breeding. I had soft water from the tap (<2 dGH)
so I just filtered the water over peat to get the desired pH.
Your water should be soft enough so that you don't need RO or
deionized water.

/Fredrik