Re: RO Water Additives?

> Greg and the folks at SeaChem have actually done a good
> job of producing one of the best salt mixes on the market...

Well, as luck would have it, there's a note from Greg on this morning's APD
concerning Equilibrium. It's apparently been reformulated to bring the ion
ratios even closer to "average" freshwater, and judging from his note I
lucked into the new formula in my trials.

But don't worry about the difference between old and new if you've got some.
It's all good - it's just a little "tweaking". And until their rather large
stock of labels is closer to depletion, the new will continue to appear
under the old label...

-Y-